Job Id: 20201011030
Company: State Street
Job Role: Technical Support – Senior Manager
Experience: 12+ Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description State Street Careers Job Vacancies for Technical Support – Senior Manager in October 2020:
As a Technical Operations team member, you will be part of a global team providing second and third level support for the GlobalLink applications. You will be involved in projects which will optimize the current services as well as work on building the next generation infrastructure to support new initiatives.
Successful candidates will have a broad knowledge across multiple areas of information technology with the ability to quickly diagnose and remediate service issues. We are looking for innovative and enthusiastic candidates who are self-motivated and able to drive projects from beginning to end.
• Provide second and third level support for the GlobaLink applications.
• Quickly diagnose and resolve issues across multiple functional areas (server, network, storage, etc).
• Execute Change Management tasks in Production, UAT and Development environments.
• Contribute towards on-going migration tasks in the areas of Maintainability, Performance, and High Availability.
• Monitor system performance and make recommendations on how to improve performance.
• Must work closely with Engineering and Development teams in order to deliver a highly available and resilient system.
• Participate in on-call rotation and perform weekend maintenance tasks.
• 12+ years of experience using Perl, Python, BASH, or similar scripting language.
• Strong familiarity with web servers and their inner workings (specifically Apache) and development of CGI scripts.
• Experience supporting a production application.
• Linux system administration knowledge (preferable Red Hat or CentOS).
• Basic knowledge of networking and troubleshooting network components. (TCP, UDP, Load Balancing, NAT, FW, etc.)
• Strong troubleshooting skills (ability to detect, isolate, and resolve issues anywhere from the kernel up to the application and network layers)
• Experience administering IBM WAS and WMQ.
• Experience administering SiteMinder Server and Webagent.
• Experience administering SonicMQ
• Experience administering VMWare ESX Clusters.
• Experience administering Veritas Clusters.
• Experience with other languages (C, Ruby, Java, etc.)
• Experience with running and troubleshooting Java applications.
• Experience running and administering an LDAP server.
• Experience administering Solaris servers with zones.