Job Id: 20201016006
Job Role: Technical & Business Operations Analyst
Experience: 1.5-5 Years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amdocs Careers Job Vacancies for Technical & Business Operations Analyst in October 2020:
The role involves handling incidents and service requests from customers/end-users by following the standard methods and procedures of the unit.
What will your job look like?
• You will perform ticket analysis, service interruption analysis, triaging of issues, and follow-up with relevant teams for resolution.
• You will ensure that all required ticket information is available for further analysis (for example, screenshot of error and customer ID) and run methods and procedures to provide resolution to known/recurring issues.
• You will apply your skills to effectively use the existing knowledge base and documentation for quick-win and first-level resolution.
• You will perform queue management for assigning tickets to other teams, and follow up for timely resolution while keeping track of SLAs.
• You will ensure timely resolution or escalation within the agreed SLA. This includes creating a positive customer support experience and building strong relationships through understanding the problem, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a professional attitude.
• You will update checklists for quality assurance and progress tracking, following standard operating procedures.
• You will ensure the seamless handover between shifts and monitor and publish the SLA achievement by keeping track of all KPIs.
• You will ensure crystal clear communication and documentation as a point of contact.
• You will perform validation, verification, and correction, wherever applicable, of artifacts of the system (reports, bills, event records, screens, and so on). You will report and properly document any errors that are detected.
• You will perform basic software system operations, using the online screen, running maps and jobs, basic configuration/installation, and taking backups.
• You will work on fallouts from various applications, journalize manual billing requests, process payments, and customize miscellaneous activities.
Why you will love this job:
• You will get to show off your fine-tuned skills for resolving issues and helping the end-user.
• You will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development.
• You will have the opportunity to work in a multinational environment for the global market leader in its field.
All you need is…
Must have minimum 1.5 to 5 years of technical support experience
Knowledge to remote support tools like Windows Messenger, RDP, Etc.
Good knowledge of PC hardware, Software Installation, Windows operating systems, Networking basics, Active Directory basics, Browsers & Outlook troubleshooting, VPN, Active Sync etc.
Provide telephonic support to End users for IT Service Desk support
PC support, laptop/Desktop support, basic understanding of networks and VPN/LAN/Wifi related issues, good knowledge of MS suite of products like Office 365, MS Office, Outlook etc.
Good knowledge of PC hardware, Windows 10/7 operating system
Knowledge to remote support tools like Windows Messenger, RDP & CRM tools
The ability to effectively troubleshoot/diagnose an issue and follow it to resolution
Follow all procedures laid out for the Service Desk on a day-to-day basis
Use the Service Desk knowledgebase to resolve technical issues & escalate issues to relevant teams at the 2nd level when required
Work in night shifts to support to End customers.
Attend technical & process training sessions as planned by the GL
Excellent communication skills especially in servicing international customers, Fluency in English.
Ability to Work in rotational shifts to provide 24×7 support to Amdocs customers