Job Id: 20201029005
Job Role: Senior Product Manager – Amazon Fresh
Experience: 8+ years of overall experience, with atleast 4 years in Product roles.
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not Mentioned
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Careers Job Vacancies for Senior Product Manager in October 2020:
Amazon Fresh IN is looking for a talented, driven and experienced Senior Product Manager. It is a pivotal role that will contribute to the evolution and success of one of the fastest growing businesses in the company. As a Senior PM on the team you will build and own the shopping experience Roadmap for Fresh with projects spanning across discovery of the program to enabling a delightful basket building experience. You will own the conceptualisation, build out and launch of new initiatives and grounds up inventions in this space.
You will build a strong understanding of our customer, translate that into a robust Roadmap and work closely with teams across engineering, design, category management, customer service and operations to implement your solution. You will partner with PMs across the Globe, as you build India first initiatives on a WW stack, cross pollinating learnings and features across marketplaces. You will present your idea to Senior leaders across the company, get buy in and drive them to execution.
Joining the Amazon Fresh team means partnering with a dynamic and creative group who set a high bar for innovation and success in a fast-paced and changing environment. The Senior PM will be an important leader in this group driving key projects and product launches.
We are looking for a senior Product leader who:
· Has 8+ years of overall experience, with atleast 4 years in Product roles.
· Is excited by working in a startup environment within Amazon. Takes initiative. Doesn’t wait to be asked. Plans efficiently while avoiding analysis paralysis.
· Has excellent verbal and written communications skills; particularly, the ability to deliver analysis in a clear and actionable format. Can deliver effective presentations (narratives) of findings and recommendations to the highest levels of stakeholders in the company.
· Is creative, customer obsessed and has a track record of launching delightful products for customers
· Exhibits high attention to detail and has proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Is a strong team player, acts like an owner, and is ultimately focused on delivering results with the highest standards.
· Thrives in ambiguity, and is up for the challenge of building India’s most loved online Grocery service
· Passion for technology and its ability to solve problems at scale
· Entrepreneurial spirit with a can do attitude
· History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
· Proven track record of successful product launches
· Ability to think big and to inspire passion in others.
· Ability to thrive amidst complexity and ambiguity