Job Id: 20200928018
Job Role: Field Service Engineer
Experience: 3-4 Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in instrumentation/Electrical/Electronics /Electrical & Tele- Communications Engineering
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Cytiva Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies for Instrumentation/Electrical Engineer in September 2020:
• The Field Service Engineer (FSE) will be responsible for installing, trouble-shooting, planned maintenance of the various range of Equipments sold by CYTIVA to the customers in Academic institutes, Research Institutes, Biopharmaceutical Industries.
• The FSE is required to attend and close the service calls as per CYTIVA Service Quality.
• The FSE is also expected to assist in growing the service business by selling the AMC, Spares, Validation & Application solutions to the customers
• The FSE is also expected to collect the payments from the customers for the services rendered and solutions sold.
• The FSE is expected to adhere to the Key Performance Index of Service Operation with adherence to the EHS norms of the company and customers.
Who you are :
• Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in instrumentation/Electrical/Electronics /Electrical & Tele- Communications Engineering with minimum 3-4 years’ experience in equipment and associated devices related to Biopharmaceutical Industry in the production/research department or in Service/Maintenance dept. of the Biopharmaceutical Industry or as a service provider to
• Ability to install, service and troubleshoot the equipment like Liquid Chromatography systems ,Gel Scanner .
• Interface and gel with both internal team members and external customers.
• Should have knowledge about validation services as per industry norms.
• Fluency in English language and Exposure to Microsoft Office.
• Self-Motivated, enthusiastic, and ability to work independently with minimum direction.
• The job involve travel needs and extended out location stays – willingness to this need is desired.