Job Id: 20201022011
Company: NTT Data
Job Role: Oracle Database Admin Sr Analyst
Experience: 5 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description NTT Data Job Openings in Bangalore for Oracle DBA in October 2020:
- Minimum 5 years of Oracle database management experience in Physical and Logical Database management support.
- Good understanding of the Oracle database architecture related utilities and tools on Oracle 10g, 11gr1, 11gr2 and 12c.
- Defining database standards and procedures to cover the instance parameters, object sizing, storage, and naming. The procedures define the process for install/upgrade, corporate database requirements, security, backup/recovery and automate the same.
- Design, architect, and build databases based application systems from business requirements to planning and deploying test and production systems that are completely available and highly scalable.
- A good understanding of the underlying operating system (linux) and knowledge of network and storage.
- A good knowledge of the physical database design and Partition Tables.
- Ability to perform both Oracle and operating system (Unix/Linux) performance tuning and monitoring.
- Knowledge of ALL Oracle backup and recovery scenarios.
- Must have sound communication skills with management, development teams, vendors and systems administrators.
- Must be able to work independently on issues and prepare RCA documents.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience of Oracle high availability solutions like RAC and Dataguard.
- Create and manage multiple databases and assist in capacity planning.
- A good knowledge and hands on experience of Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g and 12c.
- Use tools for database tuning. Generate traces, execution plans, identify performance issues, deadlocks/contention and resolve them.
- Develop strategies and implement solutions for managing back-ups, restoration and replication.
- Developing database administration procedures and responsibilities for production systems.
- Developing production database/storage(ASM) migration procedures.
- Coordinating upgrades of system software products to resolve any Oracle/operating system issues/conflicts.
- Provide off hours support and maintenance as required, part of the 24×7 operations support on call rotations.
- Proficiency working with Unix/Linux platforms with concrete knowledge of system administration/internals.
- Design indexing, referential integrity, constraints, data types, database objects (tables, views, indexes, stored procedures, triggers).
- Assist with the implementation of database implementations of scripted application codes.
- Provide feedback sessions to application users concerning database design.