Job Id: 20201002013
Job Role: Application Support Analyst
Experience: 4 Years
Job Location: Gurugram
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description JLL Careers Job Vacancies for Application Support Analyst in October 2020:
You will understand the valuation process E2E, providing application support through various stages of a valuation. You are passionate about monitoring and root cause analysis to improve the reliability of systems.
Proactively monitor the environment for errors and perform root cause analysis and implement remediation steps. Provide professional, accurate and timely responses to all incidents raised by the key stakeholder teams. Resolve or escalate incidents where appropriate and resolve all incidents within SLA’s.
- Hands on, daily working knowledge of ServiceNow.
- Experience supporting cloud/SaaS activities like Rollouts, Dev, Test, Prod Environments, Adhoc Monitoring Setup, Health Checks, Root Cause Analysis of critical cases.
- Configure Azure Monitoring services to provide a feedback loop.
- SIEM or Event Management experience for log collation, analysis and remediation.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot advanced Excel formulas and calculations.
- Understanding how to monitor API’s and web services (SOAP/REST).
- Demonstrated time management skills, with proven ability to deliver results within deadline.
- Excellent Inter-personal, Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of staff via telephone.
- Excellent organization and project documentation skills
- Background in technical support of enterprise applications or development experience
Qualifications and Special Requirements
– Computer Science or Information Systems Diploma required.
– ITIL certification is desired.
– Advanced Excel skills including advanced calculations and VBA.
– Previous employment in real estate highly regarded.
– Time management to meet SLA’s and deadlines.
– Meticulous planning with attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
– Respond to urgent incidents in a calm and professional manner.
– Work with peers to improve individual and team efficiencies.
– Minimum 4 years Level 1 and 2 technical support to both operational staff and technical staff.
– Minimum 4 years experience working with an Australian, EMEA or North American based business.
– Experience working both autonomously and as part of a team