Software Engineer II – Java
Responsibility & Key Result Areas
· Performs coding, testing and all related documentation for a project.
· Implements the detailed design for the component in a standard and efficient way
· Unit tests the components developed and reviews other’s implementation
· Integrates the component in to the overall system and supports integration testing
· Supports the verification and validation team by resolving the issues / defects in a timely manner
You are a part of
Serviceability R&D focuses on serviceability engineering and provides SW solutions in the space of Serviceability Platform, Analytics Solutions Platform and Remote optimization. We develop software to install, diagnose, service and monitor medical devices. We also offer tools and methods for the creation and sharing of device diagnostic knowledge using latest technologies.
We work with BIU R&D groups, Service Innovation groups, Philips Research, Field and Remote Service Engineers & Specialists to develop the right tools, applications and mechanisms for serviceability.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
2-5 years of experience
Sound knowledge in Object Oriented development and design patterns and practical applications
Advanced knowledge of Java 8+, Spring Boot framework, Maven, Kafka, Rabbit-MQ.
Experience in enterprise application development experience, architectural patterns and Microservices.
Hands on knowledge on transactional database system, SQL Server.
Knowledge on Angular is added advantage.
Strong knowledge of all phases of the SDLC
Familiarity with global healthcare regulations and interpretation
Expertise in development, testing and debugging skills
Strong abstraction, analytical and problem solving skills
Working experience in Agile/SAFe development methodologies
Extremely good communication and presentation skills
Fast learner. Ability to grasp key concepts quickly with minimal or no supervision
Ability to take ownership of team goals and deliver with quality and within required timeline
Ability to innovate and foster innovation
Qualification and Experience:
· B. E / B. Tech / M. C. A
· 2 + years software development experience with Java
Apply for the Job