Job Id: 20210114024
Job Role: Engineer, Application Development
Experience: 1-3 Years
Job Location: Gurugram
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description COLT Careers Java Developer Job Vacancy for Application Development in January 2021:
Resource is required to work on the projects like OMP, Online Enhancement, Voice on Demand. These projects are having constant development in multiple iterations and the resources is needed to understand the architecture, currently most of the team members are SOW and may leave in some time, hence application knowledge is critical. Ensure business requirement understood and the iterations are delivered within committed timelines.
• Person should be technically strong in both front end and backend technologies like
• Spring, Spring Boot (MVC/JDBC/Security), hibernate, AngularJS, BootStrap,
• Sound RDBMS skills on SQL/Oracle
• Should know how to work with Maven, SVN and have deployment related knowledge on Application servers like Jboss, Apache Tomcat.
• Must have good communication skills and able to interact with the Client/Business.
• Should be able to do documentation (Design Doc/HLD/LLD/Flow Diagram)
• Should be a team player
Other accountabilities (optional)
• Ensure adherence to development standards
Key performance indicators (financial and non-financial)
• Number of enhancements
• Number of defects per enhancement
• Number of projects delivered
Relationships and key contacts
• Business Automation
• Product and Technology
Role specific requirements
Skills & Experience
• 1-3 years’ experience in Java, J2EE projects.
• Knowledge and ability to follow SDLC as well as Agile methodologies
• Experience in standard operating procedures to perform pre and post production support activities
• Good verbal and presentation skills
• Good written communications skills
• Good problem solving skills