Job Id: 20200717010
Job Role: Site Support Engineer 1
Experience: 2+ Years
Qualification: Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description IQVIA Careers Recruitment 2020 Hiring For Site Support Engineer in July 2020:
Under general supervision, provide On Site Information Technology (IT) support to end-users, to restore service and / or identify and correct core problem.
RESPONSIBILITIES:• Adhere to established IT policies, procedures and standards and ensure conformance with information systems, goals and procedures.
• Provide creative, effective solutions and recommend procedures and resources to enhance efficiency, productivity, and end user satisfaction.
• Provide training to end-users when indicated.
• Provide guidance to less experienced Service Desk staff in areas such as problem resolution, communication, etc.
• Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the day-to-day operating environment, available tools, and client applications. Maintain a working knowledge of Service Desk and IT Operations procedures related to client services.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Recreate user problems to resolve operating difficulties and recommend system modifications to reduce user problems.
• Escalate more complex problems to appropriate level of management and provide information on problems that are severe in nature or that are exceeding target dates.All responsibilities are essential job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Working knowledge of Microsoft server, workstation and networking technologies.
• Working knowledge of industry standards with regards to system and network administration.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field; with 2 plus years of experience of PC software (Microsoft operating systems and applications suites, email systems, etc.) within a network environment or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
• Extensive use of keyboard involving repetitive motions with fingers
• Ability to bend, stoop, crawl and lift up to 60 pounds
• Occasional travel may be required
• May be required to perform duties outside working hours.
Apply for IQVIA Careers Recruitment 2020 Hiring For Site Support Engineer in July 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
IQVIA India Jobs
IQVIA Jobs in Gurgaon
IQVIA Careers India
IQVIA Recruitment 2020
IQVIA Walkins Interviews
IQVIA Walkins in Gurgaon