Job Id: 20200214009
Company: General Electric (GE) Aviation
Job Role: Digital Technology Intern
Experience: 0-2 Years
Qualification: BE / BTech
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not Mentioned
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description for General Electric Careers Freshers Recruitment Hiring for Intern in February 2020:
DTLP Program is designed to attract and retain student who are ready to join us in our journey to change the future and innovate outcomes to our customers. You will lead by doing, gaining real-world exp by working on challenging projects.
The GE’s DTLP Program:
• Provides challenging rotations to grow technical skills & capabilities.
• Offers opportunities to solve critical business challenges through cross functional, mission-based
• 8 weeks assignment within a GE’ Aviation DT business alongside experts in various locations.
• The assignment could potentially be in one or more of the following areas – , Product Management, Project Management, Data Analytics, Enterprise Applications, Software engineering and more.
B.Tech/B.E with 0-24 months of IT Experience.
For those with <12 months of IT Experience, the course curriculum or projects undertaken during B.Tech/B.E should support demonstration of knowledge in Software Applications/Programming
• Currently pursuing full time MBA from a reputed institution
• Must be geographically mobile as requested by the business.
• Must be flexible in and able to navigate an ever changing work environment.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• A strong commitment to a career in technology with a passion and aptitude for both software and information technology.
• Up-to-date with current industry standards, trending software, and information technology development tools.
• Solves technical challenges through regular application of common design patterns and identify appropriate patterns for use in problem
• Strong customer focus, ability to understand the value proposition for the customer, and commitment to deliver the best value proposition.
• Able to engage positively across multiple departments to establish clarity, vision, and mutual trust to achieve business
• Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms.
• Contributes to creative solutions and challenges the status quo.
• Proactively learns new tools and identifies opportunities for improvement and promotes their adoption.