Job Id: 20200318006
Company: Frost Interactive
Job Role: Marketing Intern
Qualification: Graduate / MBA
Job Location: Bengaluru
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description for Frost Interactive Freshers Off Campus Drive Hiring for Marketing Intern in March 2020:
- Primarily be responsible in assisting the Business Development in team in the expansion of our clientele
Developing & nurturing relationships with clients
Working in collaboration with the sales team for inside sales
Work with customer success and technical sales team to drive successful pilots to customers.
Assist the team in creation of mockups, email campaigns and online promotion
Closely work with Product Owners in liaison towards customer feedback for the product.
Facilitating internal communication between teams through internal channels Outcomes
1) This internship includes a stipend.
2) On successful completion, the intern receives an experience certificate.
3) The interns would gain a real time understanding on Business Development and gain an understanding on the challenges of the role and also the tools used to solve these problems.
4) The interns would gain a first hand experience in the following areas:
a) Business Development
b) Inside sales processes
c) Sales Support and operations
d) Lead Generation, Cold calling, Presentation Skills
5) The interns would gain a firm understanding of Internal communication channels as they would be working in exposure with the Marketing team & in liaison with the Chief of Staff.