Job Id: 20200809016
Job Role: IC Package Design Engineer
Experience: 1 Years
Qualification: Masters or Bachelors Degree in Electronics Engineering or relevant disciplines
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Intel Careers Electrical Engineer Jobs in Bangalore Hiring For IC Package Design Engineer in August 2020:
Microelectronic Packaging Engineers provide package design/development, sustaining support for integrated circuit or semiconductor assemblies and various other electronic components/completed units. In this position, you will be responsible for executing package designs across Intel’s product portfolios (CPUs, Chipsets, SOC designs and more) as part of the Assembly and Test Technology Development group.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
– Package design including feasibility studies, substrate design/routing, package stack up, ball out, signal/power integrity assessment etc.
– Design and development of electronics packages adhering to the thermal/mechanical/electrical aspects.
– Defines overall package performance and specification and realizes technology certification through layout design and test vehicle design.
– Conducts tests and research on basic materials and properties.
– Provides consultation concerning packaging problems and improvements in the packaging process, flow and methodologies.
– Responds to customer and/client requests or events as they occur.
– Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
The candidate should also exhibit the following behavioral traits/skills:
– Team player with experience collaborating with customers
– Communication and stakeholder management skills
– Experience and/or exposure with physical layout design (Package and/or PCB)
– Familiarity with package design tools like AutoCAD, Cadence Allegro, and/or Mentor Graphics Xpedition
– Must understand various interface requirement like USB/DDR/PCIe etc.
– Good understanding of transmission line effect, crosstalk, frequency domain analysis, termination techniques, signal return path etc.
– Experience in Package/Substrate technology development
– Familiarity with Package layout extraction and electrical modeling/simulation tools such as PowerDC, HyperLynx, Q3D, and HFSS
– Experience with scripting using languages such as Python, VB, C# and other languages
Apply for Intel Careers Electrical Engineer Jobs in Bangalore Hiring For IC Package Design Engineer in August 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Intel India Jobs
Intel Careers India
Intel Recruitment 2020
Intel Walkins Interviews
Intel job openings
Intel job vacancy
apply for Intel jobs
Intel jobs for freshers