An Instrumentation engineer having 7 or more years of experience in the field of Instrumentation
and control with complete engineering background and will report to project manager.
• Preparation and review of Instrumentation Datasheets, Hookup drawings, field wiring,
JB Layouts, CBD, Inst.list, and P&ID’s.
• Assist project manager in preparing schedule of deliverables and report any project
risk, as they occur.
• Create and maintain master data objects COMOS (templates, e Blocks, tasks)
• COMOS License Management
• Involve in detailed Instrumentation engineering activities of any process.
• Develop instrumentation engineering schedule, development of resource plans
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and Instrumentation or Instrumentation Engineering
• Database Administration
• User Management – maintain COMOS Security and Role Management
• Expand COMOS standards by conception and development of new features
• User Support, Project and Portfolio Management, Setting up of new projects and integration
of project teams
• Management and Synchronisation of Working Layers Structure databases and workflows
• Obtain knowledge of Project-specific Database configurations and manage accordingly,
Base Object Configuration, Structures and representation in the Navigator &
Properties, behavior and appearance of objects.
• Create and link with objects
• Add objects to attributes, Expand Root objects with attributes, Symbol Development
and creating Graphics, Handling of sub-symbols, Create graphics and data technology,
Queries, XML Export Templates.
• Use COMOS Object Debugger for Scripting.
Skills & Experience
COMOS tool with Electrical &IC, Design, Field Instruments
Apply for the Job