A day in the life of an Infoscion
• As part of the Infosys consulting team, your primary role would be to get to the heart of customer issues, diagnose problem areas, design innovative solutions and facilitate deployment resulting in client delight.
• You will develop a proposal by owning parts of the proposal document and by giving inputs in solution design based on areas of expertise.
• You will plan the activities of configuration, configure the product as per the design, conduct conference room pilots and will assist in resolving any queries related to requirements and solution design
• You will conduct solution/product demonstrations, POC/Proof of Technology workshops and prepare effort estimates which suit the customer budgetary requirements and are in line with organization’s financial guidelines
• Actively lead small projects and contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives with an objective of providing high quality value adding solutions to customers.
If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
Bachelor of Engineering,BTech,Bachelor Of Comp. Applications,Master Of Comp. Applications,Master Of Technology
Enterprise Package Application Services
• Create requirement specifications from the business needs, define the to-be-processes and detailed functional designs based on requirements.
• Actively aid the project team in different phases of the project including problem definition, effort estimation, diagnosis, solution generation, design, development, and validation.
• Ability to work with clients to identify business challenges and contribute to client deliverables by refining, analyzing, and structuring relevant information
• Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest business and technology solutions
• Support configuring solution requirements on the products and diagnose the root-cause of issues
• Recommended solutions based on research that includes surveys, information available in public domains, etc. and build POVs
• Contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives with an objective of providing high quality value
• Good communication skills, Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
Location of posting is subject to business requirements.
Technical and Professional Requirements:
Primary Skill: Mendix Platform v7 and above