Job Id: 20201001013
Job Role: SAP ABAP – HR Developer
Experience: 4+ Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Infosys Careers Job Vacancies for SAP ABAP – HR Developer in October 2020:
• As part of the Infosys delivery team, your primary role would be to ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities, to assure that our clients are satisfied with the high levels of service in the technology domain.
• You will gather the requirements and specifications to understand the client requirements in a detailed manner and translate the same into system requirements.
• You will play a key role in the overall estimation of work requirements to provide the right information on project estimations to Technology Leads and Project Managers.
• You would be a key contributor to building efficient programs/ systems and if you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
Bachelor of Engineering
Enterprise Package Application Services
• Knowledge of design principles and fundamentals of architecture
• Understanding of performance engineering
• Knowledge of quality processes and estimation techniques
• Basic understanding of project domain
• Ability to translate functional / nonfunctional requirements to systems requirements
• Ability to design and code complex programs
• Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specifications
• Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies
• Awareness of latest technologies and trends
• Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
Technical and Professional Requirements:
• Minimum 4 years of experience in SAP HR- ABAP Environment
• Strong Hands on Experience with OOPs concepts, BADI, Report and Module Pool Programming, LDB and OOPs
• Experience in handling data transfer mechanism using IDOCs, Interfaces through PI
• Fair Technical Knowledge of working with WDA, FPM, Workflows, Smart Forms, ADOBE, ESS/MSS Applications
• Good understanding of the HCM Functionalities to be able to prepare high quality Technical Specifications as per the requirements
• Good Communication skills and available to mentor the team
• Any experience on UI5, S/4 HANA will be added benefit
SAP ABAP->SAP ABAP HR