Job Id: 20200804001
Job Role: Training Specialist, Recruiting Services
Experience: 2+ Years
Qualification: Graduate / MBA
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Careers Recruitment in Hyderabad Hiring For HR / Recruiter in August 2020:
The ideal candidate will have strong expertise in developing content, technical writing, ability to build web-based modules and help define our future-state of self-service training to best meet the needs of our globally based operations teams located in India. The Training Specialist must have strong self-management skills, a desire to influence and educate, exceptional facilitation skills and the ability to translate business needs and goals into programs that impact the business’s overall success
Responsibilities could include, and are not limited to:
· Create, organize, administer, maintain and manage product training curricula
· Build and deliver innovative training that is easily absorbed and applied across in-person, virtual, video and self-directed modalities
· Work closely with RS process owners to develop workflows, establish deployment strategies
· Manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously and mitigate risks to eliminate potential roadblocks in design, development and implementation of training
· Assess impact of training and measure knowledge retention
· Master training software and learning systems to deliver training and report on training effectiveness, iterating on content and delivery as needed
· Manage training logistics, including scheduling conference rooms, meeting requests and other items as necessary
· Hold a key leadership role in refining and deploying an apprenticeship learning and development model, designed to bring all members of the operational team to a sound foundational competency in the recruiting domain.
· Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, education or other relevant field, or equivalent professional experience
· 2+ years of experience as trainer, delivering and maintaining a curriculum in a classroom setting
· Knowledge of content creation for recruiting domain .
· Experience in MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint
· Strong communication skills.
· MS Office experience required – Proven experience working with, windows, word, excel, and PowerPoint.
· Ability to manage work load in a constantly changing environment
– Should be flexible for 24/7 shifts.
· Master’s degree required from an accredited university
· Flexibility and creativity in training efforts.
· Knowledge of the organizations inter-department relationships and the ability to work with all levels of the organization
· Superior attention to detail and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment to work in this rapidly changing HR environment.
· Excellent organizational and time management abilities and customer service skills
· Phenomenal communication, presentation and public speaking skills
· Strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills
· Strong decision making and problem solving skills
· Ability to multi-task in fast-paced dynamic environment
· Agility to change in a fast growing environment
· Ability to spot issues and escalate to business partners when appropriate
· Problem solver, ability to troubleshoot issues independently or escalate when necessary – sense of accountability and sound personal judgment.
Apply for Amazon Careers Recruitment in Hyderabad Hiring For HR / Recruiter in August 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Amazon India Jobs
Amazon Careers India
Amazon Recruitment 2020
Amazon Walkins Interviews
Amazon job openings
Amazon job vacancy
apply for Amazon jobs
Amazon jobs for freshers