Job Id: 20200903010
Job Role: Recruiter
Experience: 8+ Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies in Bangalore Hiring for HR / Recruiter in September 2020:
The recruiter will be responsible for all levels of talent acquisition, recruiting, and recruitment programs, procedures, and plans. Serve as consultant and partner staying current on business and market trends, assisting on both the strategic and tactical level. Possesses strong understanding of client needs and hiring conditions external and internal. Provides advice, expertise and assistance to all levels of personnel both internal and external on various recruiting/talent acquisition related issues. Serves as trusted member of Global HR organization driving great partnerships with internal & external customers. Provides sourcing and candidate generation to hiring managers across multiple teams, organizations and locations. To be great in this role the candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
– Partner with hiring teams to build effective Tech sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
– Be able to recruit passive tech candidates and possess the mentality to “profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation” rather than sell a role.
– Possess strong ability to screen interview candidates within the framework of the position specifications and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
– Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
– Communicate effectively with the hiring manager and interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
– Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
– Provide a great candidate experience and act as a candidate advocate.
– Articulate in writing a plan with deliverable, timelines and a formal tracking process.
– Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
· Graduate from a highly reputable university.
· Minimum 10+ years of progressive full-lifecycle recruiting experience within an international corporate dynamic and search firm environments. Tech recruiting expereince is a MUST
· Working knowledge of Social media recruiting and should be updated with current market trends.
· Ability to source tech talents, with prior experience to hire talents for SDE, SDM and TPMs and senior leadership roles.
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
· Relentless client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
· Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
· Must have experience with building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies in Bangalore Hiring for HR / Recruiter in September 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Amazon India Jobs
Amazon Careers India
Amazon Recruitment 2020
Amazon Walkins Interviews
Amazon job openings
Amazon job vacancy
apply for Amazon jobs
Amazon jobs for freshers