Job Id: 20201101026
Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Job Role: Senior SAP GTS/SD Analyst
Experience: 3-5 Years
Qualification: Bachelors degree in Business / Engineering / Supply Chain or related discipline with over 10 years of experience implementing SAP solutions in a techno-functional role.
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not Mentioned
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description HP Careers Job Openings in Bangalore for SAP GTS/SD Analyst in November 2020:
• HPE Global IT is looking for an experienced SAP Global Trade Services (GTS) / Sales & Distribution (SD) Systems Analyst with broad experience in designing, implementing end to end Global Trade & Order-to-Cash solutions in a global, highly complex system landscape. We are looking for individuals with the passion to drive significant business outcomes through technical skills, business acumen and leadership.
• Global Functions IT, part of HPE Global IT is responsible for providing best in class IT solutions to HPE’s internal Global functions like Finance, Tax, Global Trade, Procurement, Treasury, Legal and others. The candidates will manage the planning, successful delivery of Order Management & Supply chain solutions, collaborating with various IT and business partners.
Main responsibilities :
• This hands-on role expects the candidate to apply functional and technical knowledge of SAP tools, systems and processes (SAP Global Trade Services, Sales & Distribution including supply chain).
• Drive implementation of cross functional initiatives required for regulatory compliance
• Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders. Uses deep business knowledge to drive engagement on major IT initiatives. Influences overall IT and business planning; engages in strategic business planning where there is IT impact.
• Gather business requirements, lead analysis and drive high level E2E design
• Drive configuration and development activities to meet business requirements through a combination of internal and external teams
• Manages external software vendors and System Integrators on project implementation, ensuring adherence to established SLA’s
• Take a domain lead role on IT projects to ensure that all business stakeholders included and ensure they receive sufficient and timely communications.
• Develops request for proposals/quote, works to develop project proposals and statements of work, and other engagement activities with IT service providers.
• Drives strategic and creative problem solving. Demonstrates broad project leadership, impacting significant technical direction; exerts influence outside of immediate team and drives change. Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to various technology areas or functions. Performs solution design.
• Provides leadership to teams and integrates technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for the company and customers. Consults with team members and other organizations, customer and vendors on complex issues. Mentors others in the team on process/technical issues.
• Uses formal system implementation methodologies during project prep, requirements gathering, design, build/test and deployment.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Bachelors degree in Business / Engineering / Supply Chain or related discipline with over 10 years of experience implementing SAP solutions in a techno-functional role.
• Strong experience in SAP Global Trade Services (GTS) and Sales & Distribution with large global enterprises, spanning blueprinting, implementation of Export and Import Compliance, US AES, Customs, Intrastat and Core Sales & Distribution capabilities.
• Minimum 3-5 full life cycle global implementations (Prior experience defining/implementing worldwide solutions across multiple legal entities in a highly complex systems and project environment) including hands-on design and configuration
• Candidates with experience implementing regulatory compliance solutions especially with SAP S4 and GTS 11.0 version is strongly preferred
• Experience with implementing Tax optimized Supply Chain, regulatory compliance requirements such as eInvoicing and automated customs reporting etc., are preferred
• Strong business process knowledge and ability to map business requirements to standard SAP processes with minimal or no customization
• Experience with SAP implementation methodologies and modern software development methodologies
• Prefer a candidate with strong Project Management background
• Good understanding of Integration of non-SAP Applications through ALE/IDOC and other communication mechanisms from a business analyst’s perspective
• Advanced understanding of software test methodologies, and experience with testing automation tools is a plus
• Ability to trouble shoot using basic ABAP debugging and understanding of SAP table structure is an asset
• Knowledge of other SAP modules such as Materials Management, Project Systems, Service Management and interfacing with FI/CO are of great value
• Demonstrated leadership skills to lead teams and achieve results.
• Sound analytical and problem solving skills, Excellent consulting skills, Demonstrated leader, Self-confident
• Excellent oral and written communication skills of complex and technical concepts. Demonstrates strong command of the English language
• High internal drive/self-initiative; Ability to work with ambiguous and incomplete information; Resourceful
• Strong relationship building and influencing skills; Able to mediate opposing viewpoints; Work well in a team environment