Job Id: 20200317005
Company: Hikal Limited
Job Role: Jr.officer- Production
Experience: 0-3 Years
Qualification: Diploma (Chemical Engineering) / B.Sc(Chemistry)
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not Mentioned
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description for Hikal Walkins in Bangalore for Freshers & Experienced Hiring Chemical Engineer in March 2020:
We are looking for Freshers and experienced candidate who have Good communication.
1)To receive operating instructions for the shift from Production Executive.
2) Ensure batch processing is carried out strictly in accordance with batch records and as instructed.
3)Operates the process ensuring that all parameters are strictly followed and are within the specified limits.
4)Responsible for maintaining Good House Keeping in all the areas of Production department.
5)Ensure that the equipment’s are always clean from outside.
6) Follow GMP and Safety Instructions during the work.
7)Ensure use of appropriate safety apparels while on work and should be aware of the location of fire fighting equipment and know operation.
8)Shall be responsible for operating all the utilities, equipments as per the operating instructions and ensure that the process parameters are strictly followed.
9)Report immediately to the Executive / Officer any deviations observed during the operation.
10) Attending EHS training programme.
1) Candidates who are interested to work in shifts should apply.
2) Only those candidates who have relevant experience in bulk drugs should apply.
3) Preference will be given to male candidates only.
Details for Hikal Walkins in Bangalore for Freshers & Experienced Hiring Chemical Engineer in March 2020:
Walkin Date: 18 March 2020 To 21 March 2020
Walkin Time: 9AM-12PM
82/A, KIADB Indl. Area, Jigani, Anekal Taluk,