Job Id: 20210110014
Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Job Role: Data Scientist – Internal Audit
Experience: 3 – 6 Years of related experience/knowledge in data engineering/analytics/science/finance.
Qualification: First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Hewlett Packard Jobs in Bangalore for Data Scientist Internal Audit in January 2021:
Provides an independent appraisal of the company’s financial, operational and control activities to company Audit Committee and Executive Council. Reviews and reports on the adequacy of internal controls, the accuracy of transactions, effective and efficient use of company assets, and the level of compliance with company policies and procedures, government laws and regulations. Reviews and provides recommendations for improving compliance of key internal processes with predefined standards. Provides assertion on mitigated risk (Financial, Operational, Reputational, Statutory and Strategic) for the organization(s) audited. Reviews with company management on mitigating inherent risks and assessing residual risk.
• Work on projects related to continuous controls auditing and continuous monitoring
• Provide support to the Global Internal Audit team members for development of data analytics for audit purposes
• Work on projects to automate repetitive tasks
• Work closely with team members to provide ongoing progress reports and updates of audit findings.
• Stay abreast of new data analytics audit developments trends.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Good analytical skills, knowledge of and experience in using Data Analytics and data visualization tools, e.g. R, ACL, Power BI. Python is a plus.
• Practical experience in SQL (ORACLE/SQL Server).
• Practical knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel, VBA.
• Intermediate understanding of core company businesses.
• A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.