Job Id: 20200701008
Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Job Role: Graduate CMS/System Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Hewlett Packard Careers Off Campus Recruitment 2020 Hiring For Graduate CMS/System Engineer in July 2020:
How you’ll make your mark:
• You can take the lead on managing customer issues, appreciate their environment and the impact and guide customers to go through necessary trouble shooting processes to efficiently solve customers’ hardware or software issues.
• You’ll provide reports and documentation to the customer about root cause analysis and suggestions to resolve/ avoid.
• You can partner with our local and worldwide resources to assist in issue resolution
• You want to learn about our enterprise server, storage, network products and total solutions and technologies by reading manuals/ information online or by taking formal/informal training courses to become a product expert
• You will facilitate the success of other parts of the business through joint problem solving, knowledge sharing and proactive activities.
• You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or related) or equivalent.
• You have significant enterprise product support or relevant IT experience
• You are highly knowledgeable in one or multiple of the IT areas, like Windows, Linux, VMware, UNIX, network administration etc.
• You are an excellent written and verbal communicator with strong teamwork skills
• You have an excellent customer focused mindset and are a problem solver
• Quick learner, with ability to comprehend complex systems and you are motivated to help / guide others