Job Id: 20201020008
Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HP)
Job Role: Software Engineer – Cloud Engineering
Experience: 1-3 Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Hewlett Packard Careers Job Vacancies for Cloud Engineer in October 2020:
· Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
· Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
· Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem.
· Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
Key Skills Required
· 01 to 03 years strong programming experience in Go Lang
· Experience in product development background and related eco systems is a must
· Strong experience in development in Cloud or infrastructure Compute/storage systems / solutions
· Experience around Kubernetes, Docker, development for AWS, GCP, Azure is a big plus.
· Strong experience with Linux based development with focus on Compute/Networking/Storage
· Experience working in environment with TDD and CI systems
· Continuous Integration (Jenkins, GitHub, Gerrit) and Continuous Delivery tools
· Experience in working in DevOps environment is desired
· Open source contributions in related projects is a great plus.