Job Id: 20201101002
Job Role: Graphic Designer
Experience: 2-5 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not Mentioned
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description TCS Careers Job Vacancies for Graphic Designer in November 2020:
Design effective technology enabled learning solutions (eLearning & mLearning) with engaging elements/user interactions with respect to media assets.
Ability to create rich media graphics/video and learning activities using Flash, Photoshop, illustrator, Vyond and nawaml
Excellent understanding on photo and video shoot related field, able to handle Camera operation, lighting and motion graphics, and manipulation using Adode premier pro and After effects
Ability to show strong designing & Visual communication skills, Brand building, Graphic creation and Video shoot, enhance the user experience with respect to desired training objectives.
Adobe Creative Suite
MS Office suite
*** elearning authoring tools (Storyline and gomo) will be an added advantage.
3+ years of experience in a professional work environment in multimedia design, web design or related field. Required core competencies should include a blend of: Web Design, Videography, Photography and Graphic Design
• Extensive experience using the ADDIE & Blooms’ taxonomy
• Knowledge of Adult learning theories (social learning, information processing, ARC model, Gagne’s events of instruction, etc.) and the ability to apply them to various learning solutions
• Understand and document client requirements meticulously and explain them to the off shore team
• Design holistic and instructionally sound training solutions ranging from simple web based modules, instructor led training, blended learning, and documentation, to highly immersive simulations, games and HTML 5 SCORM compliant training solutions
• Create functional and specifications design document s for each project keep in mind the content, technical and graphic feasibility of proposed training solutions
• Perform extensive content analysis & create macro design documents for proposed solutions
• Devise assessment and scoring strategies as well as measurement metrics to track the success of individual courses as well as broader learning initiatives
• Create Service Level Agreements that include details of instructional solutions, technical functionalities and graphic recommendations
• Liaise with subject matter experts to gather content, perform reviews of deliverables and ensure all feedback is documented as expected
• Review deliverables such as storyboards, Alpha, Beta.
• Bring in new value added solutions.
Studio ’13 (Presenter, Engage, Quizmaker, Replay)