Job Id: 20210308014
Job Role: Management Trainee – FP&A
Qualification: CA Inter / ICWA Inter / Post Graduate / MBA Finance (Candidate should come with B.Com Graduation)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021 for Management Trainee FP&A in March 2021:
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to month end closing activities, and others including:
· Responsible for yearly financial planning, monthly forecasting of revenue and all cost lines including head count, compensation grid, capacity optimization, productivity targets, utilization levels etc. and drive it through Performance reviews and Dashboards
· Monitor targets/budgets and course corrections of plan Vs actual, Client wise presentation of monthly Financials and key financial levers will be a part of this role.
· Review Month close activities for the businesses, support in deal Vs. projected P&L of all new deals, help operating leaders to understand the Key financial metrics to drive efficiency and profitability.
· Provide financial support to the business in short term and long term strategy like new site setup, Joint Venture, change in Org structure, cost benefit analysis for new investment, etc.
Qualifications we seek in you
· CA Inter / ICWA Inter / Post Graduate / MBA Finance (Candidate should come with B.Com Graduation)
· Relevant work experience
· Good communication skills
· Good exposure in FP&A domain
· Macros / VBA an added advantage