Lead Consultant – Business Analyst
This role primarily requires combination of business and system analysis skills together with ability to assist in the management of projects.
• Work with the Program Manager and contribute to overall Program delivery.
• Actively contribute to on-boarding of new reconciliation and ad-hoc system analysis
• Work closely with business users, reconciliation vendor and production support to elicit
reconciliation requirements and to document appropriately.
• Conducting business workshops for requirement gathering.
• Responsibility to manage project requirements and associated scope, risks and issues.
• Assist Project Manager to ensure vendor & upstream IT systems are delivering to
requirement and that testing defects/CRs are promptly resolved.
• Comply with internal processes and obtain necessary approvals.
• Critique business requirement documents provided by others for completeness and clarity.
Qualifications we seek in you!
Graduate/ Post Graduate in any field
Experience in the Financial/Banking Industry as a Business Analyst with consistent track record.
Experience in managing multiple project requirements and associated scope, risks and issues.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Ability to communicate to a variety of audience and various levels in the organization.
Good knowledge of Reconciliations.
Good SQL skills.
Domain experience in trade processing & custody will be desirable.
Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
Excellent team player.
Ability to work under challenging timelines.
Apply for the Job