Process Associate _ RTR
We require someone with deep understanding and experience in General Accounting.
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to the General Accounting domain.
• Journal Entries Creation and Booking
• Month End Close Activities
• Manage the aligned process (as applicable) – General Accounting, Fixed assets, Intercompany, Reporting, Balance account reconciliations.
• Intercompany Accounting
• Bank and Investment Reconciliations
• General Ledger Reconciliations
• Fixed Assets Reconciliations (FA Clearing & SL-GL)
• Identifying balancing items and their clearance
• Escheat Reconciliations
• Corporate Reporting
• Internal and External Audit
• SOX Compliance
Qualifications we seek in you!
• Freshers are eligible
• B.Com (H)/B.Com (P) (Only Regular graduation, no Distant Learning)
• CA firm experience not considered
• Relevant experience in reputed Captive/Outsourcing RTR Ops
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• MS Excel Knowledge, Pivot, VLOOKUP, Macros
• IT skills: ERP (PeopleSoft/SAP/Oracle/Workday Financial), MS Office
• Partner Management – Should have experience in managing, process owners and various
• Quality Lean/Process Improvement knowledge
Apply for the Job