Process Associate – Accounts payable
We are looking for professionals with extensive knowledge of Accounts Payable/Invoice Processing /Accounting/ERP to process Vendor Invoices accurately and respond to queries to ensure timely payment of these Invoices.
• Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment
• Resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
• Review and validate basic essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc.
• Maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices and queries are balanced taking based on the exception tracker
• Maintain exception logs for process related exception as and when they occur for knowledge retention
• Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes.
• Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ mails or tickets) to tackle hold invoice as per the AP guideline
• Enforce the internal compliance policy and guideline established by the management on their daily operational activities
• Perform daily internal audit to ensure all Invoices / queries are balanced as per the guidelines
• Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)
• Freshers are eligible
• Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
• Relevant experience in cost Model creation and management
• Ability to balance pre-sales process management and execution
• Prior experience in sales support
Apply for the Job