Job Id: 20200916021
Company: General Electric
Job Role: HR Operations Associate
Experience: 2 Years
Qualification: Graduate / MBA
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description General Electric Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies for HR Operations Associate in September 2020:
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring daily service delivery standards are achieved while performing various routine transactional tasks for HR Operations. Develop a basic knowledge of the HR systems and processes to perform your job. Identify and resolve operational issues and support process improvements within your defined scope of work. Work cross functionally with internal teams and suppliers and become a contributing member of the team.
• Ensure daily service delivery standards are achieved while performing routine transactional processing.
• Follow standard operating procedures for assigned processes.
• Respond to questions/requests from HR partners, employees and other stakeholders
• Provide Best in Class customer service.
• Provide dedicated support to multiple HR clients with specific focus on HR transactions, data maintenance, reporting, onboarding, and more
• Maintain high standards of accuracy, timeliness and data quality to ensure compliance with relevant legal and GE policy requirements
• Interface between the local HR team and other support teams as needed
• Provide ad-hoc operational support for assigned process.
• Associate’s degree from an accredited university or college in related area (or a high school graduate/GED or equivalent with at least 2 years of relevant work experience)
• Language requirements (if applicable)
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
• Process experience in HR Operations or Payroll & Benefits preferred
• Solid interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively in a team-based environment
• Demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail, and accuracy
• Ability to recognize when to escalate issues
Apply for General Electric Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies for HR Operations Associate in September 2020: