Job Id: 20201002006
Company: General Electric
Job Role: Engineer 2 – Technical Regulations and Standards
Experience: 0-3 Years
Qualification: Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description General Electric Careers Job Vacancies for Mechanical / Electrical Engineer in October 2020:
Provide Business wide guidance on warning/safety labels and customer logos. Day to day interaction with Product definition, life cycle management and design teams is the “norm” and must be embraced for success. Maintain, develop and enhance processes to increase the efficiency of safety label development and implementation. As time permits, branching out to learn regulatory structure and rules for multiple markets is also a part of this role.
• Executing Warning/Safety labels creation/maintenance activities related to wind turbines
• Studying region specific regulatory requirements/customer requirements related to Warning/Safety labels and ensuring the compliance to the same.
• Tracking region specific regulatory updates related to Warning labels and updating the labels accordingly.
• Working with Contractors in executing the warning/safety label creation and revision tasks.
• Working with the translation team to translate the warning labels content in to the required language as per project/customer requirements
• Co-ordinate with Cross functional teams to understand the scope of the activities and to deliver on fulfillment responsibilities
• Understand the project priorities, timelines and ensure quality of the deliverables
• Self-directing environment with complete project ownership
• Lead initiatives and guide the team on deliverables
• Effectively communicate and document project updates/results for internal and external customers
• Bachelor in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or any similar field with 0-3 Years of related and total experience
• Good Knowledge in European compliance and CE DoC requirements
• Knowledge on regulatory requirements related to Warning/Safety labels
• Good knowledge in understanding & interpretation of international standards like EN, ISO, IEC & UL/CSA
• Good knowledge in how to search for relevant technical regulations & standards for a given product/component and analyzing the impact of the same on the design of the said product/component
• Effective written and oral communication skills (English language is a must)
• Ability to work in a global matrix team environment
• Understanding of Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) systems