Job Id: 20200902001
Company: General Electric
Job Role: Software Engineering Specialist
Experience: 0-2 Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description General Electric Off Campus Drive 2020 Freshers Hiring for Software Engineer in September 2020:
Responsible for developing middleware integrations under the direction of Senior team members and Middleware architects. Will also be responsible for developing Automations and Chatbot use cases under the direction of senior team members.
• Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks.
• Awareness of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
• Ability to write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
• Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
• Understands core data structures and algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice. Is eager to pair and learn.
• Understands the importance of test-driven development and high-quality output.
• Is open to receiving guidance and direction; asks questions and communicate challenges.
• Learn multiple technologies to solve different problems and use cases.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• A minimum of 0-2 years of professional experience
• Basic understanding of Operating systems, Databases and applications and their interactions with each other.
• Ability to write basic SQL queries to work with databases.
• Understand the concept of DevOps and Automation. Some knowledge of GitHub is a big plus.
• Knowledge of Chatbot technologies like BotPress is a big plus.
• Basic understanding of Cloud (AWS or Azure) is a plus.
• Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously
• Drive to learn new technology and build in-depth technical expertise
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and working well within teams.
• Analytical, creative and business-focused problem solver
Apply for General Electric Off Campus Drive 2020 Freshers Hiring for Software Engineer in September 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
General Electric Careers
General Electric India Jobs
General Electric Careers India
General Electric Recruitment
General Electric Recruitment 2020
General Electric Walkins Interviews
General Electric Walkins
General Electric jobs
General Electric openings
General Electric hiring
General Electric recruitment
General Electric job openings
General Electric vacancy
General Electric job vacancy
General Electric walkins
General Electric positions
apply for General Electric jobs
General Electric jobs for freshers