Job Id: 20200625008
Company: GE Healthcare
Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 3+ Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description GE Healthcare Careers Recruitment 2020 Hiring For Software Engineer in June 2020:
GE Healthcare is looking for Automation Test engineer, who will be responsible for developing and testing the PACS products. This person will design & develop automation and manual test suite as per the business requirements.
As an Automation Test engineer,
• You will be a part of a Scrum team and designing, implementing, maintaining and executing the automation and manual test cases.
• You will be required to document the designs and verification activities; perform component & subsystem level verification, participate in system level verification.
• You will be required to create and/or maintain test infrastructures that support test inventories.
• You will be required to share, drive and build QA methodologies with the team.
• Breaks down problems and estimates time for test related tasks.
• Demonstrates growing expertise in application domain & functional areas and automation technologies.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• A minimum of 3+ years of professional experience Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science & Software Engineering.
• Experience in Java (Mandatory)
• API/Webservice Testing using REST-assured(Mandatory)
• Experience in Cucumber BDD Framework (Mandatory)
• Experience in Creating Manual Test Case
• Experience in Selenium, SQL Server, Shell Script (Optional/Additional advantage.)
• Very good understanding of Object Oriented Design (OOD) and design principles.
• Creative problem solver and solution developer when presented with conflicting requirements, business demands and technical risks/issues.
• Ready to work on both automation and manual test case creation and execution.
• Attention to detail and ability work independently toward timely completion of a variety of assignments
• Strong verbal/written communication and influencing skills.
• Knowledge of agile concepts and methodologies.
• Willing to learn new technologies and flexible with roles and responsibilities.