Job Id: 20200626007
Company: GE Aviation
Job Role: Junior Engineer
Experience: 2-3 Years
Qualification: Diploma in Metallurgical / Mechanical / Production Engineering.
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description GE Aviation Careers Walkins Interviews in Pune Hiring For Metallurgical / Mechanical / Production Engineer in June 2020:
As part of the GE India Multi-modal Aviation team, the Jr. Engineer (Assembler), is responsible for bogie assembly including WAG, COMBO & Final assembly and to carry out production as per production plan. Shall also be responsible for process tryouts and developments, continual improvement projects, Kaizen, 5S, LEAN principles. Be responsible to perform the job as per set standards and procedures and to implement the QMS procedures, policies.
• Responsible for bogie assembly as per the requirements including WAG, COMBO & Final assembly
• Responsible for production as per production plan.
• Reads and interprets work orders and instructions in order to determine work assignments, process specifications, and production schedules.
• Process Improvement with the help of Lean tools like Kaizen, Root Cause analysis, CAPA and Defect management.
• Expertise in using digital tools like MES, Gensuite, Eandon.,
• Perform statistical approach on manufacturing performance reporting.
• Must comply to all EHS requirements & actively support EHS programs in the plant.
• Maintaining healthy working atmosphere by 5S tools.
• Responsible for self-inspection of assemblies,
• Capable to work and demand support from cross functional team
1. Highest Levels of Personal Integrity and Safety Mindset.
2. First Class Diploma in Metallurgical / Mechanical / Production Engineering.
3. 2 to 3 Years of Experience in Engineering industry – with firsthand experience of mechanical assembly process includes
4. Experience / Knowledge of self inspection includes Visual defects, dimensions, End play, Leak test, functional test.,
1. Ability to analyze problems, identify root causes and provide efficient solutions.
2. Strong organizational skills, MS office skills.
3. Ability to handle diverse activities simultaneously.
4. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with good oral and written communication skills (English, Hindi).
5. Team Player