The Mastercard Digital Network Services team is involved in developing cutting-edge solutions to deliver the Next Generation of Core Payment Products for Mastercard. These cutting-edge solutions are built on the Digital Network Architecture, Cloud Native principles and in a Scaled Agile Framework.
• Full Stack Developer with adequate attention to design and code quality
• Drive design and development in Java 8 and above using Object Oriented SOLID principles and patterns towards creating reusable and scalable microservices leveraging technologies such as Spring Boot Framework, Event Driven Architecture etc.
• Develop in a CICD environment leveraging Pivotal Cloud Foundry
• Leverage the appropriate persistence mechanisms such as RDBMS, No SQL etc based on needs
• Implement Coding Best Practices. Implement Code Quality gates as per the program norms.
• Perform various Proofs-of-concept depending on the business needs
• Coordinate with various groups in MasterCard to ensure success of the projects
• Exhibit teamwork aligned completely with the Agile environment
All About You:
• Passionate about technology with Full Stack Developer skills/talent
• In depth knowledge on product development
• Strong expertise in Java and Spring Boot. Experience working on Event Driven Architecture would be an advantage.
• Experience in Online / Real Time Systems development
• Experience in CI and CD
• Experience in PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) and Digital Native Architecture is desirable
• Strong Communicator
• Quick grasping and learning abilities
Apply for the Job