Job Id: 20210105002
Job Role: Associate Data Quality Assurance Analyst
Qualification: Post-Graduate with good credentials and/or some progress on CFA will be desirable.
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Morningstar Freshers Off Campus Drive 2021 for Quality Assurance Analyst in January 2021:
The Role: The team seeks a self-motivated, analytical Associate Data Quality Assurance Analyst to help develop and implement data quality projects to maintain and improve the quality of Morningstar databases. This role will work closely with Global Equity Data Operations team (located in Mumbai and Shenzhen) to provide measurement of data timeliness, completeness and accuracy, through executing the audit and benchmarking projects and participating in quality improvement projects
· Perform Just-in-time and scheduled independent audit of Morningstar Equity databases which include Fundamental, Operating Metrics, Segments, Corporate Actions, Price, etc. and others on global scale; complete the expected samples assigned for different audit projects and commit to the deadline.
· Identify and analyze data quality issue and defect reasons during the audit process. Communicate with operations team efficiently to get alignment on the errors detected. Participate and drive quality improvement processes.
· Lead an equity data audit sprint from initiating, planning, execution to reporting. Plan for project scope and timeline based on requirement and commit to the planed schedule. Compose audit report and present the results to data operations team and senior leaders.
· Maintain effective communication with equity data operations teams to understand project requirement, audit framework and principles.
· Retrospect and look for continuous process improvement
· Fluent English in both reading and writing; be able to host conference call and presentations
· Must fit company core values and is a team player.
· Must have strong multi-tasking and time management skills.
· Strong knowledge of Equity data, Financial Reporting knowledge on quality dimensions, QA/data processes, Lean Six Sigma, RCA is a plus
· Fast learning and flexibility to adapt new things and work with multiple tasks
· Ability to collaborate with the global team and deliver quality outcomes under tight deadlines.
· Excellent analytic skills and a strong attention to detail
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook will be a plus
· Ability to work independently and manage competing priorities and deadlines
· Works cohesively with team members in pursuit of team & project goals. Participates in group activities within the team. Builds stable working relationships internally
· Effective cross-team communication and is a good coordinator