Job Id: 20200205014
Company: Flowserve Corporation
Job Role: Engineer – Systems
Experience: 3-5 Years
Qualification: Bachelor degree in Instrumentation/Mechanical Engineering
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Not Mentioned
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description for Flowserve Corporation Recruitment Hiring for Instrumentation/Mechanical Engineer in February 2020:
Bachelor degree in Instrumentation/Mechanical Engineering with 3 to 5 years of engineering experience in operations of oil and Gas Process industry,EPC,Instrumentation maintenance, Erection commissioning, pressure vessels, heat exchangers and boilers.
Strong team building, organization, administration, communication, problem solving, influencing and facilitating skills is required to manage and interact with all facility personnel, affiliates across globe and customers.
• Fluency in Verbal and Written “English” communication
• Proficiency in basic IT tools such as Windows, MS-Office products and other related tools
• Proven ability to manage projects in a multitasking environment and drive them to completion.
• Strong Customer focus.
Selection of different types of Instruments for pressure, temperature, level and flow measurement. Junction box, Electrical wiring and cable tray.
• Selection of different types of Valves, Filters and Regulators.
• Knowledge on equipment’s like pump, motor, heat exchangers, coolers.
• Knowledge on process piping, tubing, flange, fitting etc.
• Proficiency in Primary project specifications review and extract on various mechanical, instrumentation and Electrical requirements. Knowledge on P and ID and on creating datasheets.
• Knowledge on Hazardous area classification.
• Knowledge on API 682, API 610, API 614. Additional knowledge on international standards like ASME, IEC, NEC, CSA and ATEX.
• Ability to prepare work instruction for Design activity with given quote, specifications, equipment datasheets etc.,
• Ensure Work instruction output meets technical and performance requirements.
• Prepare techno commercial offers for Auxiliary systems for mechanical seal and pricing in response to request for quotations in the required time.
• Prepare vendor RFQ and review of Techno-commercial bid involves Design, Sizing and Selection, Pricing and response to TQs.
• Facilitate relationship between proposals team, OE team and all other departments required to effectively develop and deliver project proposals.
• Adhering to the established business system procedures, internal tools, sizing softwares and guidelines in day-to-day business.