Amazon seeks a Treasury Associate to support its growing global operations. The person will work both within Treasury and with a diverse set of cross-functional stakeholders along with external banking partners. This position requires a self-starter who will work to support Treasury processes, perform financial analyses, and generate reports for senior Treasury management. The successful candidate should be comfortable with ambiguity, large data-sets, and balancing multiple competing priorities. The role will require flexibility to work in various time zones.
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field.
· 3+ years of experience in Treasury, Finance or banking industry.
· Adept with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and similar tools.
· Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
· Keen attention to detail.
· Prior experience in global treasury operations.
· Experience operating Treasury Management System (TMS) software (e.g. Kyriba, Sungard).
· Knowledge of online banking systems and related controls.
· Proven self-starter that can work independently with limited supervision.
· Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple deliverables.
· Eager to learn and willing to take on additional assignments and/or adhoc projects as assigned.
Apply for the Job