Job Id: 20210428007
Company: State Street
Job Role: Operations Client Service – Associate 2
Experience: 2+ Years
Qualification: Equivalent to a BS degree in Finance, Business or related field.
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description State Street Careers Finance Job Vacancy for Operations Client Service in April 2021:
• Manage the day-to-day activities of a functional/oversight team by monitoring, reviewing and validating all daily activity to ensure accuracy and timeliness in calculations and processing, as well as adherence to controls
• Provide timely accurate management reporting and issue log maintenance, under moderate supervision
• Research and resolve exceptions and issues
• Escalate unresolved issues to management as required
• Reconcile and resolve discrepancies with other Shared Service teams, external clients and Client Operations as needed
• Ensure all inquiries are resolved in a timely and accurate manner and communicates effectively with client when necessary
• Ensure appropriate records of daily and monthly activities are kept
• Coordinate effective and timely flow of critical information to all relevant parties and follows up on administrative details within the department
• Oversee the adherence to Standard Operating Procedures
• Maintain knowledge of current alternative procedures and processes
• Assist with workflow management and technology enhancement, make suggestions to streamline operations
• Document any updates or changes to formal procedures, databases, etc.
• Participate in projects as well as prepare and verify information for those various projects/special requests as directed
• Train, develop and motivate new staff
• Coordinate and supervise work efforts when multiple Associates are needed to complete work
• Provide coaching and development opportunities to staff, participate in individual on-going training and development
• During the course of normal day to day operations, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
• Perform duties of Associates if required, perform other duties as assigned.