Finance Analyst, India Retail Finance
The successful candidate will be strategic, analytical, and have the demonstrated ability to effectively manage the finances of a high-growth business.
· Perform financial reporting, ad-hoc business analyses, and financial modeling.
· Facilitate financial review meetings with business groups and work with business managers to ensure effective finance and cost management.
· Manage the financial planning and analysis effort, forecasting product lines using the key input levers to the business – pricing, selection, and convenience.
· Develop ad hoc business analysis and present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions, and planned future initiatives.
· Establish and maintain operating and business metrics.
· Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in finance, accounting, business and/or Chartered Accountant
· Advanced knowledge of Excel, and experience working in ERP (preferably Oracle) environment.
· Advanced analytical skills and an ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
· A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
· Strong interpersonal skills emphasizing written and oral communication
· Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
· Advanced Excel and analysis skills.
· Experience with SQL is a strong plus
Apply for the Job