Job Id: 20210423009
Job Role: Controls Engineer – AWS
Experience: 5+ Years
Qualification: Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Hiring for Controls Engineer in April 2021:
The ideal candidate will possess a /construction management, mechanical, electrical or technology background that enables him/her to undertake the challenges of sophisticated controls platforms and a demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically in aligning building controls and automation with the larger objectives of the business.
Role Responsibilities and Requirements:
· Understanding of: electrical diagrams, control diagrams, building operations, control circuits, industrial HVAC.
· Ability to ascertain customer needs to help develop scope and specifications.
· Ability to manage scope of work relative to the site specifics and customer needs.
· Ability to manage engineering to determine the scope of work relative to the design intent of the customer needs.
· Ability to read and interpret specifications and implementing those specifications as they apply the work environment.
· Development of control panel BOM’s.
· Development of ISA sheets for temperature, level, flow, and pressure transmitters along with ISA sheets for control valves, positioners, analytical, and various other types of instrumentation.
· Development of drawings for control panels, power distribution, junction boxes. Included in the drawings are the general arrangement, internal layout, schematics and interconnection and wire diagrams.
· Development of logic diagrams in the International Automation format for complex logic devices such as Programmable Logical Controller and Distributed Control System.
· Preparation of cable, routing plans and schedules.
· Performing inspects, testing, and commission of the facility systems.
· Work individually and as part of a team to develop new products, support existing products, test and evaluate equipment.
· Provide technical assistance as needed to internal customers.
· Coordinate work internally within the department and externally with other departments to ensure on-time completion of projects within budget.
· Manage service contracts with various vendors.
· B.S. in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Technology, HVAC, or other related engineering degree, OR 5+ years related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· 2+ years of experience in project coordination with multiple teams or vendors to meet project requirements.
· 3+ years of experience with installation, configuration, or servicing, one or more of the following products; Siemens: Apogee, Honeywell: Building Controls, Trend: Building Controls, Schneider Electric: PowerLogic/Struxureware, Rockwell Automation: FactoryTalk, Tridium: Niagra, Eaton: Foreseer, ABB: Decathalon, Johnson Controls: Metasys
· Windows Power User skill set, proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, and project management software.
· Must be business proficient in English.
· Demonstrated understanding of engineering documentation, electrical diagrams, and standard operating procedures.
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
· Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
· Demonstrated success in leading teams in construction or development environment.
· Ability to manage multiple (3-12) stakeholder deliverables, requirements, and navigate difficult situations.
· Demonstrated experience developing and justifying budgets, and managing financial performance.
· Experience managing capital projects ranging from $50K to $10M.
· Demonstrated experience developing, managing, or validating performance specifications and requirements.
· Ability to communicate to vendors and make decisions using industry standard knowledge (Controls theory, protocols Modbus / BACnet, mechanical / electrical systems, passive infrastructure).
· Demonstrated experience expanding Controls knowledge base – new systems, technology, etc.
· Experience working in data centers or other critical facilities.
· Project Management Professional (PMP).
· Willing to travel domestically and internationally.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
· Business proficient in Hindi.