Job Id: 20200824020
Job Role: Advanced Wireless/RF Engr
Experience: 7-10 Years
Qualification: B.E/ B. Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech in Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Honeywell Careers Recruitment 2020 Jobs in Bangalore Hiring for Electrical/Instrumentation Engineer in August 2020:
Work in a global team as an Individual contributor with complete responsibilities of electronic system design.
· Antenna analysis & Simulation for field, Low cost robust RF designs for battery powered IOT solutions, Experience in Sub-GHz and open standard protocols
· Shortest route and power efficient routing for IOT network
· Uncompromised RF performance (Signal integrity, SNR, Stability etc..) in Environmentally sealed application
· Smart Grid electricity metering applications among others, while working in a small RF team. Designs are typically low power (<1W) and employ embedded antennas. Battery powered designs are expected to have a 20 years of life span.
· Create radio designs for battery powered devices that require potting or other means of preventing water ingress.
· Work with PCB designers to translate the radio designs onto multi-layer PCBs and hence should possess a working knowledge of PCB design and fabrication processes, printed transmission line design, low noise, high stability design practices and moderately dense layouts using QFN IC packages and 0402 passive components.
· Utilizing skills in the proper use of spectrum analyzers, vector network analyzers, signal generators, isolation chambers, power meters and oscilloscopes among others, and should be amenable to hands on testing and working in an engineering laboratory with technicians and co-op students.
· Work closely with design engineers of other areas including; power supply, firmware, mechanical and compliance, along with contract manufacturers, PCB fabricators and component suppliers to finalize and productize highly manufacturable designs