Job Id: 20201108008
Job Role: WLAN LTE Test – Senior Engineer
Experience: Relevant Experience
Qualification: Bachelor of engineering. E&C preferred.
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Qualcomm Jobs in Chennai for WLAN LTE Test – Senior Engineer in November 2020:
LTE test expertise:
- Digital communications systems, RF propagation, CDMA, OFDM, telecommunications concepts
- Physical/MAC/RRC layers and Call Processing concepts.
- Hands-on experience with technologies such as LTE and familiarity with 5G.
- Exposure to commercial test simulators and test systems such as: Keysight and Anritsu for wireless telephony product verification.
- Handset test experience with UMTS/LTE operators or with commercial handset OEMs
Technologies with sound knowledge:
WLAN IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax Test experience with minimum of 3 to 5 years
Ethernet & Wired networking (added advantage)
Independent Project handling with analytical ability
Functional / Performance / IOT / Certification WLAN tests
Protocols/Layers with good theoretical & practical knowledge:
Sound knowledge on Layer 1, 2, 3, IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax
Knowledge on WPA2/WPA3, MU-MIMO, OFDMA, Beamforming, Roaming etc
Understating and Usage of Traffic generator tools like Spirent / Ixia / Chariot/ Veriwave. Knowledge on RFC2544, RFC2889, RFC3918 tests etc.
Wireshark, Ethereal, airopeak/omnipeak
Windows 10/XP/Win7, Linux
Scripting Knowledge of Automation Scripts is mandatory – Python / Perl / TCL
Skills / Attributes Required
- Should possess strong knowledge in WLAN/networking and manual testing of networking products
Must have good experience in testing of layer-2 to layer 7 protocols
Posses high Debugging capability
Must be capable of analyzing new feature and creating test plans and adding new test cases