Job Id: 20200809009
Job Role: FPGA Emulation Engineer
Experience: 1+ Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Qualcomm Careers Electrical Engineer Jobs in Bangalore Hiring For FPGA Emulation Engineer in August 2020:
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• Develops basic features and components of hardware designs in line with product proposals or roadmaps, under the supervision of more experienced engineers.
• Applies basic design rules and processes for electronic hardware, equipment, and/or integrated circuitry with minimal supervision from more experienced engineers.
• Reads device specification sheets and interprets basic details required to design various hardware features with minimal guidance from more experienced engineers.
• Evaluates devices and documents performance over various operating conditions and configurations.
• Assists in the assessment of common design features to identify potential flaws (e.g., electrical, mechanical, hardware), compatibility issues, and/or compliance issues under the supervision of more experienced engineers.
• Documents basic details about materials, components, chipsets, and assemblies for a device, and records important changes to design with minimal supervision from more experienced engineers.
• Troubleshoots basic issues with product designs.
• Provides reasonable schedule for own tasks to project lead.
• Develops understanding of Qualcomm products.
• Seeks basic knowledge of industry trends, competitor products, and advances in various engineering fields from publically available information; requires minimal consultation with more experienced engineers to understand and apply advanced concepts. Additional responsibilities may also include: Develops design implementation, analysis, methodology, flows, and automation for development and validation of System on Chip, electronic parts, components, integrated circuitry, and packaging. Provides design solutions to evaluate, characterize and develop the design implementation solution for leading-edge products in the most advanced processes. Interfaces with various cross functional teams (RF, Analog and Digital IC designers, Software, System Engineering, Test Engineers, Customer Engineering, and Operations) to drive and incorporate the latest design solutions in the production program to improve yield, productivity, and quality.
IT Core Competencies N/A
Required Competencies (All competencies below are required upon entry)
• Analytical Skills – The ability to collect information and identify fundamental patterns/trends in data. This includes the ability to gather, integrate, and interpret information from several sources.
• Building Trusting Relationships – The ability to build trusting, collaborative relationships and rapport with different types of people and businesses. This includes delivering on commitments and maintaining confidential information, as well as being approachable, showing interest in the other person, and relating well to people regardless of personality or background.
• Communication – The ability to convey information clearly and accurately, as well as choosing the most effective method of delivery (e.g., email, phone, face-to-face). This includes using a technically sound communication style both verbally and in writing.
• Creating the New and Different – The ability to be creative. This includes the ability to produce breakthrough ideas, being a visionary, managing innovation, seeing multiple futures, having broad interests and knowledge, and gaining support in order to translate new ideas into solutions. This also includes the ability to plan and implement unconventional ideas and speculate about alternative futures without all of the data.
• Decision Making – The ability to make quick, accurate decisions. This includes the ability to weigh alternatives and take into account the impact of the decisions on people, equipment, or other resources.
• Documentation – The ability to appropriately document software and/or hardware specifications and processes to promote knowledge transfer to other engineers.
• Getting Work Done – The ability to be organized, resourceful, and planful. This includes the ability to leverage multiple resources to get things done and lay out tasks in sufficient detail. This also includes the ability to get things done with fewer resources and in less time, work on multiple tasks at once without losing track, and foresee and plan around obstacles.
• Hardware Design – Knowledge of and the ability to understand advanced or complex hardware design elements in order to carry out designs, upgrades, and technology roadmaps.
• Hardware Infrastructure – The ability to implement and integrate IT hardware for use in business environments and assist in designing its main features according to business needs. This includes the ability to track and report operational problems. This also includes the ability to compare IT hardware across one’s own organization and its competitors.
• Project Management – The ability to use organizational skills for purposes of planning and decision-making. This includes developing and communicating objectives, timelines, assignments, and goals. This also includes the ability to scope projects, orchestrate multiple activities at once, and use resources efficiently across functional areas within the enterprise.
• 1+ years experience with circuit design (e.g., digital, analog, RF).
• 1+ years experience utilizing schematic capture and circuit simulation software.
• 1+ years experience with hardware design and measurement instruments such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, RF tools, etc.
Apply for Qualcomm Careers Electrical Engineer Jobs in Bangalore Hiring For FPGA Emulation Engineer in August 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Qualcomm India Jobs
Qualcomm Careers India
Qualcomm Recruitment 2020
Qualcomm Walkins Interviews
Qualcomm job openings
Qualcomm job vacancy
apply for Qualcomm jobs
Qualcomm jobs for freshers