Job Id: 20200824011
Company: Qualcomm India Private Limited
Job Role: PD Engineer
Experience: 2+ Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
Job Location: Noida
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Qualcomm Careers Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies in Noida Hiring for Electrical Engineer in August 2020:
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• Develops basic to moderately complex features and components of hardware designs in line with product proposals or roadmaps, with minimal supervision from more experienced engineers.
• Applies basic design rules and processes for electronic hardware, equipment, and/or integrated circuitry independently.
• Reads device specification sheets and interprets common details required to design various hardware features.
• Identifies basic ways to optimize tests and/or hardware designs by evaluating device performance over a limited range of operating conditions and configurations.
• Assists in the assessment of complex design features to identify potential flaws (e.g., electrical, mechanical, hardware), compatibility issues, and/or compliance issues with minimal supervision of more experienced engineers.
• Documents essential details about materials, components, chipsets, and assemblies for a device; records and tracks changes to design accurately.
• Troubleshoots common issues with product designs, suggests possible solutions, and documents lessons learned.
• Provides basic technical input and support for internal customers, with some supervision from more experienced engineers.
• Acts as a tech lead on small projects with minimal guidance from more experienced engineers and owns the outcome of the project.
• Provides accurate schedule in preparation of kick start to project.
• Seeks to continually learn about Qualcomm products.
• Seeks essential knowledge of industry trends, competitor products, and advances in various engineering fields from publically available information; shows interest in a specific area of expertise
Required Competencies (All competencies below are required upon entry)
• Analytical Skills – The ability to collect information and identify fundamental patterns/trends in data. This includes the ability to gather, integrate, and interpret information from several sources.
• Building Trusting Relationships – The ability to build trusting, collaborative relationships and rapport with different types of people and businesses. This includes delivering on commitments and maintaining confidential information, as well as being approachable, showing interest in the other person, and relating well to people regardless of personality or background.
• Communication – The ability to convey information clearly and accurately, as well as choosing the most effective method of delivery (e.g., email, phone, face-to-face). This includes using a technically sound communication style both verbally and in writing.
• Creating the New and Different – The ability to be creative. This includes the ability to produce breakthrough ideas, being a visionary, managing innovation, seeing multiple futures, having broad interests and knowledge, and gaining support in order to translate new ideas into solutions. This also includes the ability to plan and implement unconventional ideas and speculate about alternative futures without all of the data.
• Decision Making – The ability to make quick, accurate decisions. This includes the ability to weigh alternatives and take into account the impact of the decisions on people, equipment, or other resources.
• Documentation – The ability to appropriately document software and/or hardware specifications and processes to promote knowledge transfer to other engineers.
• Getting Work Done – The ability to be organized, resourceful, and planful. This includes the ability to leverage multiple resources to get things done and lay out tasks in sufficient detail. This also includes the ability to get things done with fewer resources and in less time, work on multiple tasks at once without losing track, and foresee and plan around obstacles.
• Hardware Design – Knowledge of and the ability to understand advanced or complex hardware design elements in order to carry out designs, upgrades, and technology roadmaps.
• Project Management – The ability to use organizational skills for purposes of planning and decision-making. This includes developing and communicating objectives, timelines, assignments, and goals. This also includes the ability to scope projects, orchestrate multiple activities at once, and use resources efficiently across functional areas within the enterprise.
Additional Competencies N/A
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
• 2+ years Hardware Engineering experience or related work experience.
• 4+ years Hardware Engineering experience or related work experience.
• 2+ years experience with circuit design (e.g., digital, analog, RF).
• 2+ years experience utilizing schematic capture and circuit simulation software.
• 2+ years experience with hardware design and measurement instruments such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, RF tools, etc.
• Frequently transports between offices, buildings, and campuses up to ½ mile.
• Frequently transports and installs equipment up to 5 lbs.
• Performs required tasks at various heights (e.g., standing or sitting).
• Monitors and utilizes computers and test equipment for more than 6 hours a day.
• Continuous communication which includes the comprehension of information with colleagues, customers, and vendors both in person and remotely.
Apply for Qualcomm Careers Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies in Noida Hiring for Electrical Engineer in August 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Qualcomm India Jobs
Qualcomm Careers India
Qualcomm Recruitment 2020
Qualcomm Walkins Interviews
Qualcomm job openings
Qualcomm job vacancy
apply for Qualcomm jobs
Qualcomm jobs for freshers