Job Id: 20201024010
Job Role: L1 Technical Support
Experience: 1-2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description DXC Careers Job Vacancies for L1 Technical Support in October 2020:
Excellent Communication Skills. Previous experience in handling International clients over Email and Chat platform will be preferred.
Exp: 1-2 Yrs experience in Desktop/Laptop/Applications related troubleshooting
Candidates with MCSE will be preferred
Certification in ITIL preferred
Ability to work in 24/7 shift Environment
Experience in working on SNOW / Remedy.
Experience in Semi tech/ISP troubleshooting.
Excellent Communication Skills
Tracking SLA performance and requesting agents to expedite response / resolution process to maintain the required SLA.
Validating the closure
Job Profile/Key Responsibilities
– As part of this role, person is required to provide 24X7 support on Service Desk responsibilities
– Providing L1/1.5 assistance to the client users over Email & Chat.
– Resource would also need to create incidents from the emails received from the users
– Working as the first level contact to the users, Resource would be required to work on stringent SLA guidelines.
– Provide basic level troubleshooting on Windows machines
– Resource should have experience on desktop and windows application troubleshooting
– Resource would also be required to route unresolvable issues to next level of support
– Working on a leveraged model the resource may need to support more than one account
– Resource should have a good aptitude towards troubleshooting an issue by thinking in multiple directions
– Should possess ITIL lifecycle understanding
– Resource is required to have good communication skills – both verbal and written
– Resource should be able to quantify the impact of application problems. And then should be able to