Job Id: 20210110004
Job Role: Devops Engineer
Experience: 6-10 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description TCS Recruitment 2021 Devops Engineer Jobs in Bangalore in January 2021:
As a Developer, you will capture data to translate and transform it into a processing language and build industry specific solutions based on industry needs, manage and upgrade existing applications
• Agile and scrum experience
• Linux Scripting
• DevOps Ci/CD Tools – Maven /Jenkins/Ansible
• Python Scripting
• Bash scripting
• Oracle experience
• Windows experience
• Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift
• Agile working experience.
• Good soft skills with strong Communication
• Good Delivery experience in SDLC process and developing code and related artefacts.
• Experienced in working in an onsite-offshore delivery model.
• Participating in Functional Specification document walkthroughs and experience in Reviewing Code, Unit Test Results.
• Providing consultancy to designers.
• Signing-off functional specifications (erstwhile detailed design).
• Creating Technical Specifications and Unit Test Plan.
• Handing over the release note to Deployment/Test team after SQA approval.
• Maintaining and feeding back review logs to SQA and overall delivery quality of the work package assigned.
• Efficient problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Provide consultancy support towards analysis, high level design, build, system testing, SIT and other project led testing including non-functional testing.
• Input to roadmap/innovation activities relating to the DC technical scope including software packages.
• Review business requirements, test strategies, warranty plans and other design related artefacts.
• Represent functional analysis and design team in various forums.
• Delivery ownership for Functional Specification (erstwhile detailed design).
• Contributing in HLD preparation and reviewing HLD.
• Developing code and related artefacts & creating Technical Specifications and Unit Test Plans.
• Providing estimations at various stages during analysis and design phase.
• Good logical and analytical skills & Strong communication skills.