Job Id: 20201115016
Job Role: Analyst – Talent Sourcing – Core Talent Services
Experience: 2-6 Years
Qualification: MBA in HR is preferred
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Deloitte Jobs Hyderabad for Talent Acquisition / HR in November 2020:
As a Talent-sourcing specialist, you shall source and attract top talent in a high-volume environment for your business within the firm. You may work in any of our businesses involving Consulting, Tax, Advisory, or Audit. You may also work for our Internal Services through our Enabling Areas function catering to our corporate functions or our global member firm needs.
Elements of your job are as follows:
· The sourcing specialist executes the recommended sourcing strategy using priority sourcing channels, conducts initial phone screens, maintains candidate data in Recruiting Management System (RMS), and provides recruiters with highly qualified, experienced candidates.
· Mine internal and external databases for qualified candidates; contribute to the candidate pipeline database (RMS).
· Adhere to sourcing process, defined SLA, consistency, performance targets, and delivery timelines.
· Maintain current leading-edge knowledge of external sourcing options (job sites, professional recruiting sites, etc.).
· Provide periodic reports of sourcing team activity as applicable.
· Outstanding client service, problem-solving, teamwork, and knowledge-sharing skills.
· Good organizational skills, industry knowledge, interpreting technology trends, compensation and benefits, knowledge of competitors at the base level—and knowledge of the market indicators which affect experienced hiring.
· Two to six years of sourcing resumes using job sites, professional networking sites
· Any undergraduate degree
· Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
· Should have attention to detail and understanding of the business
· Hands-on experience of working on job sites, professional networking sites
· Experience of working on Applicant Tracking Systems (Taleo, SAP, etc.)
· MBA in HR is preferred
· Hands-on knowledge in Passive Sourcing (AIRS) techniques, market trends, vetting the Internet for the target companies/candidates information, etc.