CA Fresher ( Associate Solution Advisor)
You will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects that help organizations manage and mitigate risk, improve operational performance, and maximize enterprise value. In this role, you will build on your foundation to design, implement, and support risk management; provide advisory services; and assist in restructuring programs, processes, and frameworks to address the growing challenges and risks our clients face.
As part of Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory, you would work across offerings in Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory to gain a hands-on understanding of the technical challenges in each of the domains so as to become well-rounded financial specialists. You will be groomed as a specialist in one of the functions and be coached to become leaders of tomorrow. You would have an opportunity to gain experience in:
· Providing extensive range of accounting and reporting services in addition to enhancing the overall value that financial services deliver to the business
· Assisting companies to understand, assess impact, and operationalize complex accounting and reporting changes resulting from shifting regulations, new accounting standards, and capital market transactions
· Driving operational efficiencies in the financial close and reporting process through providing efficient, sustainable, and technology-enabled solutions aligned with accounting and financial reporting requirements
· Mergers & Acquisitions related analysis of income statement trends to identify any one-time, non-cash or non-recurring items that may impact normalized earnings; analysis of normalized working capital, seasonality, cash and financial debt positions and potential adjustments for deal purposes and impact on free cash flow as well as evaluating the liabilities including any off-balance sheet items or contingent liabilities
· Providing financial consulting services relating to business valuation for various classes of liabilities and assets, including intangible asset; real and personal property; and various complex securities, including fixed-income securities, equities, derivatives, etc., using different valuation techniques models in accordance with US GAAP. Also, creating financial models, conducting industry research, and writing reports
· Identifying and evaluation of complex business risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement along with in depth understanding and knowledge of ERP (Oracle/SAP), COSO and US GAAP to bring greater value to the clients. Further, demonstrating the understanding and applicability of the recent updates from Institute for Internal Auditors (IIA), Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) and American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) guidance
The Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory team is composed of professionals holding Masters in Business Administration (specialization finance), chartered financial analysts (CFA) certification, financial risk management (FRM) certification, chartered accountants (CA) certification, certified public accountancy (CPA) certification, etc., focused on helping the client with Finance and Accounting functions. Our team members work collaboratively and apply their specialized knowledge and experience to help clients navigate through complex issues.
• 0-1 years of relevant experience
• Big Four Articleship experience preferred
Location: Hyderabad / Bangalore / Gurgaon
Apply for the Job