Technical Support Engineer 2
Technical Support Engineer
At Dell Technologies, world-class service doesn’t end when a customer purchases our innovative products. Our Technical Support team is there for them whenever they need help – by phone or email, online and on social media. No matter how complex the challenge, we rise to it. We answer questions about the installation, operation, configuration, customization and use of Dell Technologies products. For critical matters, we use our systems to provide remote diagnostic technical support. If there’s an issue with a customer’s product, we’ll analyze it, identify the cause, recommend a solution and document the problem.
Join us as a Technical Support Engineer on our Product Services team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will resolve complex technical issues in a fast-paced, customer critical environment, working on improving processes, standards and strategies to perfect our Support Services.
• Resolve issues while working closely with multi-functional teams
• Provide feedback to Engineering for improving product quality and reliability
• Determine priority levels while negotiating and setting expectations with customers
• Ensure the customer is communicated with in a timely manner and treated with the highest degree of respect
• Drive excellence through quality closures and proper escalation of issues
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 3 to 5 years of experience in a previous technical support role
• First-rate interpersonal skills, phone etiquette and work ethic
• Ability to work under pressure with calmness and composure
• Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills using operational and diagnostic procedures
• Bachelor’s degree
• Data center experience
Apply for the Job