Job Id: 20200807024
Job Role: Data Engineer
Experience: 3+ Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Careers Walkins Jobs in Bangalore Hiring For Data Engineer in August 2020:
As a data engineer, you will get the exciting opportunity to work on very large data sets in one of the world’s largest and most complex data warehouse environments. You will work closely with the business teams in analysis on various cost savings initiatives, many non-standard and unique business problems and use creative-problem solving to deliver actionable output.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing an analytical environment using third-party and in-house reporting tools, modeling metadata, building reports and dashboards. You will have an opportunity to work with leading edge technologies like Redshift, Hadoop/Hive/Pig. You will be writing scalable queries and tuning performance on queries running over billion of rows of data.
You should be analytical, have an extremely high level of customer focus and a passion for process improvement. You should be a motivated self-starter who can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment. You should have excellent business and communication skills to be able to work with business owners to develop and define key business questions.
· 3+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role
· Experience with data modeling, data warehousing, and building ETL pipelines
· Experience in SQL
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
· 5+ years relevant experience
· 5+ years experience with SQL, SQL Tuning, Oracle, OLAP, Big Data Technologies
· 5+ years experience developing end-to-end Business Intelligence solutions: data modeling, ETL and reporting
· Experience with Java and experience with scripting languages like Perl, Python, Unix shell scripts,VBA and MS Excel
· Proficiency with Linux and systems administration
· Bachelors in Computer Science or related field
· Practical Knowledge of Linux or Unix shell scripting
· Experience in working with business customers to drive requirements analysis
· Proven ability at looking at solutions in unconventional ways. Sees opportunities to innovate and can lead the way.
· Top notch communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills to convey key insights from complex analysis in summarized business terms and an ability to effectively communicate with technical teams.
· Ability to work with shifting deadlines in a fast paced environment.
· Exposure to large databases, BI applications, data quality and performance tuning
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills
· Experience with Hadoop-based technologies such as HBase, Pig, Hive and Spark
· Strong proven ability in building high-performance, highly available and scalable data solutions using Oracle and/or Hadoop-based technologies
· Knowledge of data warehousing concepts.
· Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
· Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
· Experience with Amazon Web Services
Apply for Amazon Careers Walkins Jobs in Bangalore Hiring For Data Engineer in August 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Amazon India Jobs
Amazon Careers India
Amazon Recruitment 2020
Amazon Walkins Interviews
Amazon job openings
Amazon job vacancy
apply for Amazon jobs
Amazon jobs for freshers