Job Id: 20200928015
Job Role: Mechanical Engineer
Experience: Relevant Experience
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Cyient Careers Job Vacancies for Mechanical Engineer in September 2020:
You will work with us from Cyient Lancohills- Hyderabad office. Cyient is working on Refrigeration systems which includes Hydrocarbon and natural refrigerant systems for our medical industry. You will be directly report to Project Manager.
• Design refrigeration systems including hydrocarbon and natural refrigerant-based systems.
• Experience in application of Heat/Mass Transfer, Fluid Mechanics and Refrigeration/HVAC fundamentals
• Perform Load calculations to determine refrigeration/heating requirements.
• Conduct Heat transfer/thermodynamic analysis associated with sizing and selection of refrigeration components.
• Refrigeration System balancing and optimization working with control parameters.
• System/Component Level Thermal evaluation on functionality and performance with Sampling plans considering inherent and induced variation.
• You and us Design products and systems to meet requirements of quality, cost effectiveness, energy efficiency, customer requirements, standards and other predetermined factors
• You and us work with global multiple teams during all phases of the toll-gate NPD process
• Masters in refrigeration or Thermal engineering
• 8+ years of overall experience with minimum 6 years of relevant refrigeration experience working with household or commercial refrigeration units.
• Expertise on design and validation of Vapour compression systems
• 2+ years of experience in end-to-end Product development experience in the role of Ref Engineer
• Experience on component level design/selection and system level design of Cooling/Heating products
• Experience with system and component level Agency requirements-for thermal subsystems, not limited to but comprising of UL, IEC standards
• Acquaintance to component level design simulation tools for components as heat exchangers, metering devices
• Acquaintance to system and component level reliability requirements on sealed system or heating components.
• Good to have alternative refrigeration technologies (Thermoelectric, Absorption systems, Stirling engines etc.) would be an added advantage.
Skills & Experience
Engineeing calculations in heat transfer and stress analysis, Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T), HVAC Design, SolidWorks, Tolerance Stack Ups